If you have a small business that relies on logistical support, you will need to forge an alliance with a reliable courier company that can always deliver your goods on time. Service is everything in the modern world of commerce and if your customers cannot rely on your delivery times, they will simply find a supplier who can. So, what makes for a good courier company?
Here are a few guidelines to help you find the right partner to help make your company a successful enterprise:
- Flexibility — Whatever the company you choose, it should be one that focuses on you and your business needs. There are always reasons why a delivery might be late, but with the right courier company, your schedules will be met, whatever it costs, and any outside hours emergency consignments would be handled as if they were standard. If you use a local company, they will rely heavily on word of mouth recommendations, and by giving you excellent service, your business can grow.
- Tail Lift Truck Transport — The easiest way to transport any consignment is by using a tall lift truck, and with express collections and deliveries, whatever your needs, you can be sure of on time deliveries, wherever your customers happen to be located. No heavy lifting with this form of transport, and with expert loading and securing, your goods will always arrive in first class condition.
- A Range of Packages — Some items do not have to be delivered as quickly as others, and with a range of packages, you can select the right one. Typically, the standard package would see your delivery arrive on the same day, but if you wanted a faster service, you can have the goods collected within the hour and taken immediately to the destination address. The express service might cost a little more, but if prompt delivery is essential, it is the best option.
- Safe Transportation — With an impressive fleet of vehicles and an experienced team, your courier service should always result in the safe delivery of the goods, irrespective of size or weight. If your business is based in WA, and you require a reliable delivery service, contact us today and we will offer a very competitive quote for a highly professional service.
- Heavy Freight — Some of our tail lift trucks can handle up to 22 pallets, which means we can deal with most consignments, and with a range of smaller vehicles, there isn’t a load we can’t handle. Our experienced drivers know the area like the back of their hand, and with the focus on prompt and safe deliveries, you can relax and focus on other aspects of the business.
Customer satisfaction is more than a bonus, it is a necessity in this highly competitive world we live in, and by forging links with a reliable courier service, all your delivery needs will be handled by a single organisation.